check out our latest looks!
Jeans are the classic wardrobe staple you wear on repeat. They're the MVPs of versatility, effortlessly switching vibes from casual hangs to semi-fancy soirées. There's a pair for every mood and I’m here to break it down for you. The best part? Jeans play nice in every season. Light wash for those sunny days, dark denim for date nights and medium wash for every occasion. They're the canvas for your self-expression, adapting to your unique style. No closet is complete without several pairs of jeans – so let’s dive in.
Diversifying your denim lineup unlocks a world of style possibilities. Having various silhouettes ensures your wardrobe adapts to different moods and trends while letting you switch up your #OOTD. From polished elegance to laid-back comfort, the right jeans can elevate your fashion game, making it easier to express your unique style with confidence and authenticity. Here are the most common jeans silhouettes and some style tips!
- Bootcut jeans elongate your legs, balancing proportions for a flattering look. Add – you guessed it – heeled boots to accentuate the flare, adding a touch of elegance to your outfit you can wear from desk to drinks.
- Flare jeans bring back those '70s vibes, amp up your curves and create a retro-chic aesthetic. They are great for balancing out pear and hourglass body types. Embrace your inner groove by pairing them with bell sleeves or a peasant top and some platforms.
- Skinny jeans provide a sleek and versatile fit, ideal for showcasing your curves. They work great with longer tops and pair perfectly with ankle boots for a modern, streamlined look that effortlessly transitions from day to night.
Once you've found some fab silhouettes, it's time to tackle different washes. Not only are different denim washes perf for adding an extra dash of personality, they can also help emphasize your mood or the occasion you are wearing them to.
- Medium wash jeans are versatile and timeless, making them your everyday go-to. Ideal for both casual and slightly dressier occasions, making it the ultimate wardrobe staple. Wear it all day with your favorite tee then dress it up with a tucked-in button-down shirt and loafers for a smart-casual vibe at night.
- Black jeans bring an edgy, rocker feel to your wardrobe. Ideal for nights out on the town, concerts and any time you want to make a bold statement. Keep it sleek and chic for dressy moments by pairing with a fitted turtleneck, or team it up with a leather jacket and ankle boots for an effortlessly cool aesthetic.
Now that we've covered the basics, let's get into the nitty-gritty! Take your jeans to the next level with details like a button-fly, embroidery, cargo pockets or distressing. This is where your own aesthetic can really shine as you get into styling your clothes rather than just wearing them.
- Not only do button fly jeans bring a vintage touch to your look, but they are also typically more comfortable and give more stretch! Their vertical line both highlights and nips in the waistline, so try a front tuck to show that button fly off.
- Yes, cargo jeans are back! Women have always struggled with pocket space, but with cargo jeans those problems are solved. Cargo jeans bring a utilitarian edge that offers both style and functionality with large patch pockets on either leg. These details add an urban and streetwear-inspired vibe and look great with a cropped hoodie.
- Distressed jeans bring an edgy, lived-in feel to your wardrobe with a tinge of rebellion. Despite what you may think, distressed jeans can be dressed up with a polished top or a blazer for a chic high-low look. Or you can lean into the ripped theme and take it more edgy with a bomber jacket and chunky sneakers.
- Embroidered jeans instantly elevate your look with eye-catching designs. They are perfect for making a statement and often bring the boho vibes. Wear embroidered jeans casually or take them out to a concert – you'll be sure to turn heads wherever you go. Keep it balanced by pairing them with a solid-colored top and let the denim's details steal the show.